Failure to Timely Diagnose and Treat Cancer
Given the serious and potentially fatal nature of cancer, doctors should take warning signs of cancer very seriously. Shockingly, there are numerous cases each year in which doctors make serious errors that result in the late detection and treatment of cancer, including:
- Failure to recognize symptoms and other warning signs
- Failure to perform necessary tests (biopsy, imaging studies, etc.)
- Failure to perform proper follow up exams
- Failure to recommend or properly perform a mammogram
- Missing warning signs of prostate or colon cancer
- Failure to diagnose and timely treat lung cancer
- Misdiagnosis of breast cancer or cervical cancer
If you or a loved one has suffered illness, physical injury or death as a result of cancer misdiagnosis or medical negligence, contact Beale, Micheaels, Slack & Shughart in Phoenix, Arizona. Attorneys at our firm are certified in personal injury law and have obtained millions on behalf of clients in medical malpractice and cancer misdiagnosis claims.
Over $140 Million Recovered in the Last Decade Alone: This total includes, for example, $1.5 million recovered from doctors who failed to diagnose colon cancer, $2.7 million from doctors who failed to diagnose cervical cancer, and $1 million against a physician who failed to diagnose breast cancer. Our results speak for themselves.
Discuss Your Case With Us for Free: Contact a personal injury lawyer at Beale, Micheaels, Slack & Shughart to discuss your legal rights and options. We handle all medical malpractice and cancer misdiagnosis cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing unless we get results.